About the Symposium
The Wellness Symposium is hosted by Alberta Health, and will be held at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, in Lake Louise, Alberta, on October 1-2, 2013.
This unique two-day event brings together leading wellness practitioners and experts from government, the public sector, business, non-profits and academia.
The conference is a great opportunity to network with key decision-makers and leaders in the field of wellness from Alberta, other provinces and international delegates.
This year’s program features a dynamic roster of keynote speakers, workshops and special events. Up to 500 delegates are expected to attend.
Plan to be a part of the leading wellness event in the province. Register today.
- Create recognition that wellness is about the quality of life that we build with our families, schools, communities and workplaces.
- Enhance wellness activities around the province by providing information, inspiration and ideas for people working in the field of wellness.
- Inspire and nurture wellness champions across the province.
- Provide opportunities to network, share and learn from the many stakeholders who have initiatives underway across Alberta and in other jurisdictions (including other provinces and countries).
- Continue Government’s commitment to improving the wellness of Albertans.